Coverage Levels & Claims
By Bobbie Sage
- Making Sure You Are Covered
- Filing Insurance Claims
- Fair Treatment
- Getting the Most Out of Your Coverage
- Insurance Coverage and Claims Frequently Asked Questions
Making Sure You Are Covered
Do you have enough insurance coverage? Do you need extra coverage? Knowing the basics of insurance is great, but getting enough coverage for your unique insurance situation takes some learning. Once you have yourself covered appropriately, filing an insurance claim won't be such a headache.
- Car Insurance Recommended Coverages
- State Car Insurance Requirements
- Home Owners Insurance Limits
- Home Insurance Riders
- Life Insurance Needs
Filing Insurance Claims
Hopefully, you never have to file an insurance claim. But, if you do, you don't have to feel overwhelmed. If you learn about the right steps to take to file an insurance claim, you will be prepared to handle any bumps that may come during the claims process.
- 5 Steps to Filing Your Auto Insurance Claim
- 5 Steps to Preparing and Filing Your Homeowners Insurance Claim
- How to File a Life Insurance Claim
- Getting Your Health Insurance Claim Form Filed in 4 Steps
Have you filed an insurance claim and worried that maybe you were not being treated equally or fairly by your insurance company? How about when you purchase your policy? Is your agent giving you the best deal or is he only worried about his bottom line? It is important to be knowledgeable in your insurance so you can be treated fairly. Learn here more about what you can expect from your insurance company and agent and how to spot the warning signs of unfair treatment.
- How Your Credit Score Can Change Your Insurance Quote or Insurance Policy
- Making Sure Your Insurance Policy Covers What You Want
- Aftermarket Parts: Do You Have a Choice?
- What You Need to Know Before Changing Your Life Insurance Policy
- The Top Ten Insurance Myths You Need to Know!
- Your Insurance Agent's Commission
- eCourse: How to Know if Your Insurance Contract is Legal
Getting the Most Out of Your Coverage
How can you get the most from your insurance coverage? There are many ways including looking for ways you can save and get the same coverage and avoiding insurance you don't need or overlapping your insurance coverage. Learn here the best ways to get the most out of your insurance coverage.
- Choosing What Type of Agent You Want: Online or Local?
- Top Ways to Turn Your Current Car Insurance Into Cheap Car Insurance
- 11 Ways to Save on Your Homeowners Insurance
- Don't Buy Insurance You Don't Need
- How to Choose a Good Insurance Company
Insurance Coverage and Claims Frequently Asked Questions
I get some great insurance questions from my visitors. Here you can read what others are asking and get some great knowledge to help you make the best insurance choices and hopefully avoid the frequent mistakes a lot of people make when choosing their insurance coverage or filing their claimes.
- Should I Insure My Personal Possessions?
- How Much Homeowners Insurance do I Need?
- What Happens if I Choose Not to Purchase Car Insurance and Still Drive My Car?
- Is anyone who drives my car covered?