Insurance by Type
By Bobbie Sage
- Car Insurance
- Home Owners Insurance
- Life Insurance & Annuities
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Personal Property and Valuable Articles Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Renter's Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- RV, Boat, and Motorcycle Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Everyone who hits the road needs car insurance. But, does everyone have enough? Here you can learn how to put together the right car insurance for you.
- Car Insurance 101
- Your First Car Insurance Policy
- Car Insurance FAQ's
- State Requirements
- Gap Insurance for New Cars
Home Owners Insurance
Owning a home takes a lot of effort and responsibility, but unfortunately, a lot of home owners are not protecting their home with enough home owners insurance. Taking the time to understand your home owners insurance will get you on the path to making sure your investment is protected.
- Home Owners Insurance 101
- Understanding Your Home Owners Insurance Policy
- Home Owners Insurance FAQ's
- Home Owners Riders
- Water Damage Coverages
Life Insurance & Annuities
Choosing life insurance and annuities for retirement investments can be a complicated task, but because of the many choices, they should be thoroughly researched. Here you can find life insurance and annuity policy information, articles, ways to estimate need, and investment information along with news and more.
- Life Insurance 101
- What You Need to Know About Universal Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance: A Low Cost Life Insurance Policy Option
- Whole Life Insurance Choices
- Is a Variable or Fixed Annuity Right for You?
Health and Dental Insurance
Your health insurance information source. Covering various types of health insurance from self-insured to PPO's along with dental insurance. Learn here how you can find the best policy to fit your specific health needs.
- Health Insurance 101
- Understanding Your Health Insurance and Medical Insurance Plans
- What Does that Mean? Understanding Health Insurance Terms
- When To Continue COBRA Insurance Coverage
- Top 10 Ways to Get Affordable Health Insurance With No Job or Little Money
- Choices in Dental Insurance Plans
- Getting Coverage for Braces and Orthodontic Dental Care
Personal Property and Valuable Articles Insurance
Is you property covered? If you are still trying to answer that question then it probably is not. Learn here about how you can get coverage for those special and expensive items that may be lacking coverage from your current insurance policies.
- Keeping Track of Your Personal Property with a Property Insurance Inventory List
- Valuable Items Coverage
- 4 Steps to Protecting Your Fine Jewelry
- Is Your Computer Really Covered?
- Does Your Wedding Plan Include Insurance?
Did you know that pet insurance is one of the fastest growing insurance fields? Now, more than ever, pets are a part of the family... living with us, eating with us, and going to work with us! In addition, they need regular preventative care from their doctor too so why not save by checking out a pet insurance policy? Find out here more about what pet insurance can offer you and your pet.
- Choosing the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- The Top 10 Questions to Ask When Buying Pet Insurance
- Dangerous Dog Breed? You May Be Refused for Insurance
Have you thought about how you will pay your bills if you get hurt? Disability insurance can replace a portion or all of your income if you become disabled and cannot perform your job. Learn more here about how a disability insurance policy works.
- Disability Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
- Considering Disability Income Insurance
- How Much Disability Insurance do You Need?
- The Basics of a Supplemental Health Insurance Plan
Personal Liability Umbrella Insurance is an added protection above your current liability limits. Liability is what you may be liable for such as accidents you may cause. Find out here information on how an umbrella insurance policy works and how to obtain an umbrella insurance policy.
Even if you have no personal property, renter's insurance is still important just for the liability protection it provides. Find out more here why if you rent you need renter's insurance.
- Why Renter's Need Insurance and How to Choose the Right Policy
- Your Renter's Insurance Personal Property List
- 13 Top Ways to Save on Your Renter's Insurance Quote
Long Term Care Insurance
Long term care insurance can provide you help in paying for a nursing facility or home care for a long term illness. Learn more here about long term care insurance so you can decide if long term care insurance should be an option for you.
- Long Term Care Insurance 101
- Choices in Long Term Care Health Insurance
- Considering Long Term Care Insurance
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Long Term Care Insurance Costs Cheap
RV, Boat, and Motorcycle Insurance
Recreational vehicles such as motorhomes and travel trailers, along with motorcycles and boats have special insurance needs. If you have an RV, boat or motorcycle it is important that you are covered properly. Learn about coverages here so you can make the best insurance choice for you.
- Who Needs RV Insurance Coverage?
- How To Get the Best and Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance
- Understanding Boat Insurance
Even if you have excellent medical, home, and auto insurance, they may not provide enough insurance for your travel plans and it is most likely they do not provide much coverage outside your country. Here find out what to look for in a travel insurance policy so all you have to worry about on your vacation is getting a tan!