1. Money
Bobbie Sage

Free Health Care for Illegal Immigrants

By May 31, 2007

Looking for a water cooler topic? Here's one: What do you think about U.S. programs that help illegal immigrants find free health care in the U.S.? According to www.corruptionchronicles.com, such programs exist and are set to expand. "Ventanillas de Salud (Health Windows) in Spanish and its mission is to help illegal immigrants find U.S. hospitals, clinics and other government programs where they can get free services without being deported for violating federal immigration laws."

Apparently the programs are available in a number of states and are reported to "annually costs U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars." But, according to the same article, "The Mexican consul in Los Angeles proudly announced that nearly 300,000 Mexicans in the area have benefited from his government’s health referral program, which he says actually saves the county money by encouraging immigrants to seek preventive care rather than waiting for more expensive emergency treatment."

As you can see, if one takes the time to obtain all the facts, this is a tough topic to pick sides with. On one hand, it is hard to hear about illegal immigrants getting free health care when over 40 million U.S. citizens still lack health insurance. But, on the other hand, if the immigrants are here and do need health care, would we want to be a society that would turn the other way? And, it does make sense that it would save money in the end with prevention.

Now it is your turn... take the time to post a comment and give me your thoughts.

Comments
June 1, 2007 at 6:26 pm
(1) David says:

In response to your question, “if the immigrants are here and do need health care, would we want to be a society that would turn the other way?” Turning the other way implies lack of care or concern. This is misplaced since illegal “immigrants” are here ILLEGALLY. They are not entitled to services paid for by their victims.

As an analogy I have an anecdote to share. I once caught man trying to steal something from my yard and stopped the crime. I did call the police but did not press charges. But, if he had insisted on having my money and living in my home, I would have still felt compassion for him but not given in to his demands.

Having compassion and having good sense are not mutually exclusive. It is going to be devastating to our economy to pay for services for criminals (hence the term illegal) who do not contribute to the general welfare of our country (pay their fair share).

I say let citizens go to their own governments for assistance. We would then see who would “turn their back” on them.

June 10, 2007 at 9:56 pm
(2) Linda says:

An aquaintance of mine was financially devistated because of a health care problem. She was under her husband’s health care package when she discovered she had cancer. Her husband lost his job. The new health insurance company did not want to cover her for a pre-existing condition. Needless to say, they lost everything (home, retirement funds etc) and ran up credit card bills to save her. This problem spilled over to her children who did their best to help them. Where was the compassion for this upstanding, law-abiding, tax-paying United States Citizen?

June 11, 2007 at 5:53 pm
(3) Beth says:

Free healthcare should not be offered to illegal aliens. period. Would they really want their care givers going un paid?? I think a solution is to collect fees from these illegals – for healthcare that they request. IF the laws were more strict and understood (like they are to most Americans – that have a hard time affording healthcare) the illegals would know that the cost for them is NOT FREE! They should get FREE healthcare in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES – NOT IN OURS!

June 24, 2007 at 3:16 am
(4) Native Citizen says:

To answer your question: would we want to be a society that would turn the other way? I think we MUST become a society that turns them away, otherwise we are sowing the seeds of our own death.

July 11, 2007 at 7:55 pm
(5) Rick says:

F$@# them! They’re ILLEGAL repeat I L L E G A L immigrants and should shot while trying to cross the border and if they get through then deported! I work damn hard for my money and am not happy to be supporting a bunch of ignorant wetbacks!

August 8, 2007 at 10:29 pm
(6) Kara says:

Since we’re all “equal” americans should get all the free stuff that illegal immigrants do, i wish these health care facilities would show half as much compassion to an american LEGAL citizen that they do to illegals, its sad, so sad.

September 22, 2007 at 5:00 am
(7) Maria says:

It’s bad enough that we can’t support ourselves, yet alone, support individuals that don’t even belong here in the first place. The US Government hasn’t done any good toward providing for their own people. But is ready to help illegal immigrants in a heart beat. All illegals should be deported because they are breaking US laws, and the US is letting them break the laws by not doing their job. I hope it all comes to an end soon because I don’t want to see my tax dollars support over 7 million illegals aliens. Let them go home and get serviced. Bobbie, please, Give me a break! Seems like you’re for the illegals.

September 26, 2007 at 2:39 pm
(8) katie says:

Isn’t this just common sense? Ofcoarse its wrong. American citzens pay taxes which pay for goverment funded programs therefore it should be for american citzens. I pay taxes and pay for my health insurence. I’m sure if I went to another country illegaly they wouldn’t offer me FREE healthcare.This is stupid. There is nothing to debate, its wrong.

November 19, 2007 at 11:49 pm
(9) Mary Jane says:

I think this is a great. Al though some people may be against that. the truth is that illigals are human too and they get sick just like every one eles. and you know what they may even wait until thier condition worsens to see a doctor just becouse they know they cant afford for the doc. to say “just take some asprin”. And for every one that is winin
“I work hard for my money” “i pay my taxes blablabla” WE ARE STILL GOING TO PAY TAXES OKAY. its not like if they kick all the illigals out we arent going to pay no more taxes. And what ever we do they are still going to keep coming. we might as well learn to live with that.

November 26, 2007 at 8:17 pm
(10) Korinne says:

Okay, so everytime ANYONE gets sick in the WORLD, we just open our doors and invite them in? The great Christian thing to do. In that case I must stay neutral and write my term paper on the matter. My intellect tells me to disagree, and that we should use this money to clear them out. But here we are,,, Over worked, Under Paid, and Heaven Sent… What IRONY >>>

January 24, 2008 at 4:42 am
(11) Chimezirim Odimba says:

Well, I think I should have a more neutral perspective since I am neither an immigrant in the US nor a citizen…

America has worked so hard to build an image all over the world: That of a land flowing with milk and honey. That image does cost a bit (Even if it means depriving its own citizens.

Now even though this may sound mean, an illegal immigrant has broken the law and should be repatriated. And for the last comment that says it’s a great Christian thing to do, I think you’ve got it all wrong. The Bible says that whoever cannot provide first for those of his/her own household is worse than an infidel.

If America won’t give free health care to its own then it’s nothing more than hypocrisy: Trying to be to the world what you are NOT to your own. Charity (or do I say free health care) should begin at home.

June 15, 2008 at 9:25 am
(12) Leroy Fodor says:

Recently I had lost my job. I am looking for work now in Myrtle Beach and have applied in many places including jobs in the city of Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach as well. Unfortunately I have not had much luck in the industry I work in. A friend of mine owns a business and I am working with him but it is not steady work. I get 1 or 2 jobs a week to complete if that. My wife was not feeling well so we went to urgent care to see what was wrong and we found out she was pregnant. This was a surprise to us because both of us have had issues in the past which led doctors as well as us to believe we could not have children. So as you can see this was a blessing and now is becoming curse all at the same time because, the baby came at the wrong time. We did not have time to prepare for a newborn child so we are attempting to do so now.
The situation at hand is this: After 2 doctors visits and over 250 dollars all the hospitals have done was tell us she was 4 months pregnant, and scheduled another doctors visit for next week actually. I am sorry but that is one heck of an expensive pregnancy test if you ask me. 250 dollars and 2 doctor visits and all we got was “your wife is 4 months pregnant.” Health care in this country is more than ridiculous, it’s a Huge part in why most Americans are in debt, our doctors live high on the horse while the people putting food on their tables and gas in their Mercedes go farther in debt. Our insurance companies take our money and then won’t help people, and the guidelines are ridiculous to even be eligible for health insurance. So naturally we had to apply for Medicaid to help us with the delivery and all the doctors visits leading up to the adoption.
Unfortunately we were denied because my wife has not lived in this country for 5 years. My wife is from the Philippines, and we paid well over 5000 dollars to get her here, and had to wait over a year and a half before she was even allowed to come here at all. Then when she arrived she had a horrible interview in the port of entry in Houston, where she was degraded, yelled at, called names, and told she was a liar, as well as lying about my marital status. We did every single thing we had to do to legally get her here. She also works and pays taxes every pay, as well as social security that she will never be able to use. She is a permanent resident so she will surely be denied those benefits when the time would come for that. The problem is you have 2 people here who pay their taxes and gave our government over 5000 dollars just so we could be together to have them slap us in the face when we needed help the most. The biggest slap is the fact we have thousands of illegal Mexicans reaping the benefits of our tax dollars we pay, by our government giving them free Medicaid, and welfare checks, and food stamps. They don’t pay taxes, they never paid the outrageous fees to get permission from you to be here in the first place. Why would you waste our tax dollars on people who have evaded the rules and the laws of our county. It’s like your rewarding them for doing the wrong thing, and then people like us pay the fees, wait the time, and you slap us with a stupid 5 year rule that only applies to those who legally got their papers to be here. How backwards is that? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? How about pressing some harsher laws on those who evade our fees and laws to be here, and do not pay any taxes at all because they work under the table, and help those paying into the tax bucket that supports the free-loaders? Those people have no rights in our country, they are not citizens, they have no permanent residence, and no green card, but we are giving them free medical, free food, and free money? Who are the people who decide on this stuff? It’s like our government gets on a round table and sees how many ways they can complicate the lives of their own citizens? Maybe if the process did not make my wife cry and keep us from each other for over a year and cost us so much to do we would not be so mad.
Please understand the problem with our health system, No really understand, It’s awful easy to say our health care sucks, sit behind a desk and nod your had understandingly, but to completely understand the situation is a different story. Lets say we had the money to pay for the delivery and doctor’s visits leading to the delivery in the bank. Do you understand it would be cheaper if we flew to the Philippines, lived there for 9 months, had the baby, and applied for our newborns entry to the USA than it would be to stay here and have the baby in an American hospital? This figure includes all the costs to live there for 9 months such as food, household bills, and doctors visits leading up to the delivery. We have already paid over 250 dollars and they want us to go for another visit that we do not have the money for. So we have no choice but to not go. Please put yourself in our shoes for a minute and see exactly how you would feel. If there is anything you can do to help us it would be appreciative.

June 22, 2008 at 4:02 am
(13) ryan says:

Ms Sage,
Did you take a moment to think before you wrote this article? The entire thing is a slap in the face to every natural citizen of the United States. I’m working class and I get to look at every paycheck I work for and guess what I see. I see taxes taken out to fund these “social programs” that pay for this kind of nonsense. Are you flipping the bill exclusively? If not then don’t presume to lecture me about humane culture when I can’t afford health insurance myself yet I’m billed for theirs. How dare you?

June 22, 2008 at 4:09 am
(14) Alexandra says:

“would we want to be a society that would turn the other way?”

No, I don’t think we as a society should turn the other way. I don’t think we should turn the other way when a five year old girl with leukemia dies because she was born in this country and therefore is not eligible for free healthcare.

I don’t think we should turn the other way when a mother is taken from her family because she has developed ovarian cancer and her working class family’s insurance does not cover the charges necessary to save her life.

I don’t think we should turn the other way when a family is torn apart with debt, forced to go bankrupt because they can not afford the same healthcare offered to criminals, let alone be the ones to pay for it.

I think free healthcare is a great idea, but as Im an American citizen and do not qualify for it, how about I go down to Mexico and try my luck there, anyone think they’ll foot my bill?

July 3, 2008 at 10:08 pm
(15) Elena says:

Alex I’m an American,5th generation. My employer does not offer health Insurance, I have a goiter the test costs $3,000 dollars the operation who knows. We need to help the Americans millions who do not have insurance. When you have insurance you may not think of the americans that do not. Open your heart for hard working americans

July 15, 2008 at 7:22 pm
(16) Mara says:

I’m doing an assignment in my Political Science class, and I am interested in the issue about us , taxpayers, pretty much paying for the healthcare for immigrants, while some of us pay for medical insurance every month. Does anyone know about a bill in congress on this issue? Thanks for your help.

October 31, 2008 at 12:26 pm
(17) yessica says:

I am a us citizen, and hispanic, i have friends that are illegal immigrants and PAY there taxess,even if they dont have to since they dont have a social security number..they also get paid much LOWER wages cause of their status and have to strugle on an everyday basis, they cant apply for foodstamps or medicaid cause of their status… not to mention that one third of our soldiers that are in iraq are not us citizens and are hispanic… so what lets just forget about our one nation under god and that all men are created equal.. turn our head the other way so when a us citizen goes to latin america and needs medical assistance or all the youngsters that go to tijuana and get alcohol poisening cause they drank all night theyll do the same thing..

December 10, 2008 at 12:37 am
(18) Hunter says:

yessica, what does that have to do with anything we’re talking about? This discussion is about free emergency healthcare to illegals. In Arizona alone, nearly 40% of unpaid medical bills are from illegal aliens, causing LEGAL taxpayers to fit the bill. We’re talking about a completely seperate issue. A tourist going to mexico for spring break is a totally different discussion.

December 22, 2008 at 2:29 am
(19) Andy says:

its funny how all you dumb people see every immigrant as if they were some kind of criminal. Even Reagan and former president bush saw immigrants as people and not criminals. Many of them are here to get a better future. none of u would survive in their home land. i was once illegal and worked and paid all the taxes u all do and now im 19, and am legal and nothing has changed. you make it seem like there is a huge difference. last time i checked so many of your own family members are on welfare and have been there for years without even trying to get off of it..y..cause u all depend on US money. well guess what you need to get off your butts and work as hard as immigrants do cause they do jobs u would never consider. and their kids come out hard workers. im not saying all of them but its posted everywhere that most do. I know i’ve been here since i was 5 and yea i crossed the border illegally, but i paid my dues and now im here legally and woking my butt off to make my life with my husband work. so all of u illegal immigrant haters..get a life cause last time i checked u have none cause u are all on this stupid page complaining..im here to stick up for those who spit down to u with shame

January 8, 2009 at 12:03 am
(20) Nikki says:

I am an RN at a local hospital. We are going under due to the overwhelming illegals coming to our clinics and ER for free care ( we are a catholic hospital and our “mission” is to help everyone) BUT, I recently had to go to the ER, I was there for all of 15 minutes, and got a boot in the butt and sent away. Oh but did I have to pay over $500 after insurance, you betcha! But the dept. I work in is being shut down due to lack of funds to employ us. So sad. Due to all of these people coming in, not paying medical bills, me, a college grad, lost her position in a beautiful newborn intensive care unit. Luckily I have bounced back and become a traveling nurse. But hey, thanks illegals, for shutting down my unit, and cause myself and about 10 others to look for other jobs, oh, and thanks for making ME pay MY 500 dollar share even though you drive a nicer car than me, just got your hair done, and won’t get off your ******* cell phone!!

January 10, 2009 at 12:35 am
(21) Jennifer says:

What do expect from democrats? Thanks to them hardworking Americans pay for illegal wetback lazy asses. WE think it’s bad now, just wait what Brack Obama has in store for Americans……..more of our money to the illegals.
I attend college and I will be finished next summer, I did not recieve help from the government, but did try. But if I was brown, illegal, and spoke spanish I guarantee you every bit of my education would be paid for.
A quote to share.
“If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a soldier.”
author unknown.

February 5, 2009 at 7:56 am
(22) Elizabeth says:

What is wrong here. My husband and I had to take early SS retirement benetits due to our severe medical problems. Our benefits were reduced. Both of us could not qualify for Disability Benefits. Reason given by SS – my husband would be able to collect his SS benefits before they could process the Disability application (6 month waiting period) and, I could not apply because I didn’t have enough credits (worked 18 years but not in the last 10 years.) Had to leave work due to illness but, at that time this illness WAS NOT eligible for benefits. Now not eligible for benefits because I didn’t work and lost disability credits. My illness over the last 6 months has made me bedridden. Because of the high medical bills and high RX cost, (8 out of 12 drugs are brand name speciality drugs with high deductibles. Do not forget the donut hole – for once inthe Hole – we had to go to Canada for our medicine because FDA will not make our drugs into Generic drugs but– Canada does. (Note drugs from Canada are not tax deductible in US.) Also, pay premiums for Supplemental ins.,Cobra & Medicare . Over counter bandages and medicine, doctor recommended food supplements, some doctor, hospital, lab/ diagnostic test bills are not covered by ins. You ask why all this information. We are paying out approx 75-80% of our income for Medical and this is all too typicial for Senior Citizens. THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE ABOVE – We had to move LOST HOME, live with son, lost of financial independence, self esteem, and anger. We were hard working independent people ALL our lives. Give illegal aliens free medical care. I THINK NOT!!!. THIS IS AN INSULT!!!. These people need to be DEPORTED AND ALL BORDERS CLOSED. Our President and Legislature needs to re-think Health care for SENIOR AND ALL AMERICANS.

February 19, 2009 at 12:33 pm
(23) sam says:

a

February 26, 2009 at 2:09 pm
(24) dwaynedana says:

This is the bottom line people…. we have millions of ILLEGAL aliens in our country. They are here illegally, and yes they work at jobs some of us would not want…but they also do NOT pay taxes, do NOT take pride in being here,do NOT care about how trashy their homes/yards look, do NOT pay for medical care, which drives so many of our citizens to go to the ER…find that it’s filled with illegals, and turn and go right back home. We pay out the butt for medical care, and are LEGALLY here. They pay NOTHING (because we pay for their care in all these taxes that are taken from our paychecks). Then they have the unmitigated gall to march into our emergency rooms, and DEMAND that they be seen immediately. This is a slap in the face to American citizens who PAY for our health care. This didn’t happen overnight…people have been saying for years, that our govt. should do so much more to protect our borders. Well…it didn’t happen and now we’re paying for it! Is there any hope for getting all these illegals deported from our country? ha! That’ll be the day. With Obama as prez, they will be given even more handouts than ever, and more rights as citizens, when they are ILLEGALS. No one is disputing the fact that they are hard-working. We all know that. It comes down to our govt. providing for their every need–do you blame them for not wanting to return to Mexico? What is in store for the future of America? Only the Lord knows that. I worry about what life will be like for my children and grandchildren.

March 3, 2009 at 8:54 pm
(25) emily says:

bastards!

March 5, 2009 at 5:06 pm
(26) herbert jernigan says:

plesae i am trying to help a friend of mine too get health care she is an immgrations is there a way she could get free health insurance for her could you call as fast as you can on this matter at 3475995647 or 7185994669 thank you very much

March 14, 2009 at 3:22 pm
(27) Pilotace says:

I am an American citizen and newly married to a Brazilian. One thing you people need to understand. When immigrants (most of which are better people that Americans) go through the inspection process and do things right and want to be with their spouse in the USA, the way the immigration system doesn’t do their jobs properly and screws up something as simple as an address change, and all they have to say is that its “your problem” many people become illegal or out of status because of the government screw-up. This happens alot and you spend lots of money to the government and lawyers which is a designed system to bilk more and more money out of people. On one hand the government has allowed us to marry who we want, but on the other hand, they have procedures in place that take away that right. It then creates a viscous cycle of Americans sending more fees to the USCIS or Homeland Security, and creating tremendous grief for many people including American family members. So remember, if the government screws up, they are not accountable, the immigrant and citizen are penalized. The government I feel is set up to protect itself, not the rights of the people. The government is set up to be too big and too dependent upon by the people to be replaced. But the people are ultimately responsible for the government and doing something about it.

April 1, 2009 at 2:44 pm
(28) lace says:

i have 3 kids and we can’t afford health insurance for them. why is it that we can’t get a better deal when we are law-abiding, tax-paying legal residents? that is so unfair! i know people that there are illegal residents and yet they get free medical coverage and they also get free WIC or food stamps just because she is pregnant with their first baby. do we have to be illegal aliens and tax-evaders to get health insurance in this country?

April 1, 2009 at 2:58 pm
(29) lace says:

i have 3 kids and we can’t afford health insurance. well, join the club! why is it that we can’t get a better deal when it comes to health insurance? we pay taxes, we don’t break the law. but how come illegal aliens who don’t pay taxes get free/low cost health insurance and that’s not all – most of them even get food stamps! they don’t deserve to get what we pay for, it’s our money they’re using to make the illegal aliens live and survive for free. we pay our taxes, while they just spend it on other people who are not even supposed to be here. when will we be able to get what we paid for when they’re getting what we should be thriving in?

April 6, 2009 at 9:11 pm
(30) unknown says:

I’m a mexican american and I’m from mexico too my region is from mexico. but I don’t like people saying anything about mexican people it makes me mad. I don’t know why all you american people talk bull shit about the illegal people. my parents one were illegal and they worked very hard to become legal in this state. mexican people are not here to take away this state from all of you. they are here for better living and trying to earn more money. I don’t now why all you fucking americans are saying bull shit about my people. even though I’m american too but I defend where my parents are from. mexicans are not here to take way anything from this state I don’t know why all of you don’t want them to get any help you treat illegals like they are criminals and they are human they need treatment too when they get sick. all of you get a life. all you are not supporting them our not even paying te hospitals our clinics nothing. so the mexican deserve to get treatment also and also food stamps if they want. so stop talking cramp all of you are just jelous of mexican of them are here in your country and want tem to be deported. all of you get your country and stick it up your asses. all of you get up your lazy asses and stop depending from the government and start supporting yourselfs. at least mexican are not in their house getting money our food stamps from the goverment they like to work for there money and I’m very proud of mexican people all you american up yours. hahaha go mexicans

April 16, 2009 at 3:15 pm
(31) Ryan says:

When I hit the right age for my parents health insurance to kick off thier plan, it was time to go looking for my own. I have a pre-existing condition, and not one company would take me. Illeagles getting care for free over a citizen like me is outragous.

April 17, 2009 at 2:48 pm
(32) Alicia says:

It is pretty unfair that immigrant, like detained individuals, recieve free healthcare from this country while natural-born and legalized citizens recieve no free health care. Citizens should be the main priority when it comes to health care and it being affordable. The United States need to realize exactly who they are serving! This so called government who “is for the people, by the people” needs to put their citizens first and be concerned for the health of them and their families.

April 20, 2009 at 1:02 am
(33) Ann says:

My daughter was born in America, but I can not afford the health care my company offers. The premium would take a big chunk from my take hom pay. But if she is sick, I have to come out of my pocket, but children born from illegals, can get the insurance or health care attention “free”. Now that’s a damn shame. Illegals can get help, and my child who was born on this soil can not.

April 23, 2009 at 4:38 pm
(34) Sasha says:

All of you on here are screaming about how they dont pay taxes. You are wrong because i know a lot that do. It’s called a tax id number. If we don’t provide healthcare for them they could be passing things around. They are human just like us. They just want to make a better life for themselves. I am a us citizen and i pay taxes, the difference between some of yall and me is that I understand.

May 6, 2009 at 9:02 pm
(35) Samantha says:

What makes all you think that illegals don not also pay taxes.. And what is with that term. You think that someone who was brought over by their parents as a child is a criminal? Did they steal something or kill anyone? Did they? “Illegals” may walk amongst you and you may not even know it. They are people too, who work hard for what they have. A child, brought over to this country and grows up does not deserve what your child gets. Is it their fault. So should they die of disease because of their unfortunate luck? You may all want to think more carefully about what you say. I may be an illegal, but my father receives benefits from his hard worked job to which he also pays taxes on. So don’t be so fast to judge. Also saying that any illegal is someone who hopped a fence or swan over some river, is completely ignorant, so do your research people. It is also not about compassion, it is about being civil humans with no regards to an imaginary paper that somehow tells you that you belong somewhere. We are all citizens of the world who all deserve equal treatment regardless.

May 12, 2009 at 12:38 pm
(36) Kat says:

I’m a pretty liberal person, and it feels strange to me to be on the conservative side of this issue. Still, I try to see both sides of an issue. On the pro-free health care side – I came across a one-car accident involving a family of illegal aliens. One of the little boys had a big gash on his forehead. I offered to take them to the hospital and they absolutely refused. They spoke no English, but I speak enough Spanish to understand why they refused to go to the hospital – they had no money to pay for it and were afraid they would be deported if they came to the attention of the authorities. And I have to admit that broke my heart. On the other hand, there are plenty of tax paying citizens who do not have the money for hospitals either, and their children have to go without proper care as well. So, I say let anyone go to a hospital without fear of deportation. BUT, make everyone pay for their treatment. When our own citizens can’t afford medical care, it is insulting to give free health care to illegal aliens, who – despite claims to the contrary – usually DO NOT pay taxes. If you pay taxes, you come to the attention of the government. If you come to the attention of the government, you’ll be deported. So, I’m not quite sure how so many people on here are claiming that illegal aliens pay taxes. I’ve done work in migrant labor camps giving free legal advice, and I have to say that not one of the people I came across paid their taxes.

May 12, 2009 at 12:47 pm
(37) Kat says:

Let me qualify my last post – maybe it’s just the immigrant population that I worked with that fail to pay their taxes. One sub-group can hardly represent the whole population.

A little research – http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18077009/

June 5, 2009 at 11:59 pm
(38) keri says:

immigrant pay taxes when they buy anything in this country they do all the dirty work that american dont want to do such as home health aide, landscaping,maid service,etc so why should they not benefit also. there are programs for american to get but most of them is too proud to go get it so let who want it go get it.

June 15, 2009 at 11:45 pm
(39) Bryan says:

It is our fault,American citizens! We whine and complain too much. Illegals get free health care for themselves and their “anchor babies” that they produce, hoping to outpopulate the “gringos” in this country one day.
Where are our demonstrations? Protests? If there are protests the numbers are very small and they are middle aged. Where is our mighty youth? Playing video games or posing in front of a webcam demoralizing themselves.
We have become submissive and easily intimidated.
The ethics of right and wrong don’t always stand. Might makes right! It is the law of the jungle, and the illegals realize that…

June 21, 2009 at 12:50 am
(40) Sam says:

One key word. Illegal. They don’t pay taxes. They don’t pay for health care. Citizens pay taxes and we pay for health care, yet when someone is dying of cancer and has paid taxes and insurance bills all their life, suddenly the private sector or government can’t cover it? That’s bull. If they want health care, become citizens and pay taxes.

June 22, 2009 at 12:24 am
(41) Chase says:

Every year there is a rally in a local town near me where immigrants and locals march together for “illegal immigrant rights.” Except they choose to leave out the word “illegal” on their big signs to give it the effect that they are actually marching for something legitimate. What I don’t understand is how they can even think about having rights for these people when by definition they are breaking the law. ILLEGAL mean that it is against the law people!! Selling Drugs = Illegal…. Murder = Illegal…. Rape = Illegal… Everyone else has to pay for their crimes yet illegal immigrants are rewarded for theirs by receiving free healthcare. It’s a bunch of BULL if you ask me.

July 1, 2009 at 10:36 am
(42) Joe says:

My cousin broke his neck 4 years ago and is now disabled. He can walk and talk and function but far from normal. He can’t work too much. Not at all in the winter. His Disability is over at the end of July 09, he just found out his wife is being laid off from her job. He takes 5 different meds every day. He won’t be able to afford the meds soon. But the immigrants and illegals can get health coverage???? He was a hard working contributor to society who never missed work and paid his taxes. Our governmennt is turning its back on him. Do you think they are going to step up? What is wrong with this picture?

July 16, 2009 at 12:17 am
(43) Anabel says:

Ignorant wetbacks!
Some people are so ignorant like the person who said this. My boyfriend is an immigrant and he works dam hard and goes to school to better himself. He doesn’t stand in a corner dealing drugs or begging for money, doesn’t stay home waiting for a welfare check etc… He works hard for everything he’s got. Unlike some people who are here legit and abuse the system over and over again. Many don’t appreciate the many opportunities this country has to offer, instead they deal the drugs, and commit stupid crimes.
Ignorant wetbacks? I don’t think so. I say more power to them.

July 22, 2009 at 8:56 pm
(44) Brian says:

It makes no sense to me that the U.S. gives free health care or for that matter free anything to illegal immigrants. Our society has gotten to the point of feeling sorry for people that have less than we do. BECOME LEGAL!! Then I have no problem with people wanting our government to help them. There needs to be an incentive to become legal. Right now there isn’t one. A friend told me that we should feel responsible for illegal immigrants. Why??? I’m responsible for myself and how far I get in this world. No one else. No illegal gives a crap about me. Just what my tax dollars will get them!

July 23, 2009 at 1:52 pm
(45) Rebecca 13 from California says:

um last night I heard Obama ( for the record I wannted nether in office) made a program where illegalls are getting free health care and I ask why I thought illegalls were deported not givin free health care?? Last night I also heard that America is in a $1.5 trillion debt. And the grovernment keeps on spending. And is it right for a 13 year old to grow up hatting the government???

July 23, 2009 at 3:01 pm
(46) Mike says:

After our 4th child arrived I realized that having anymore would be a hardship on all of us. The quality of life that we wanted would be less obtainable. We quit and so should America.

July 24, 2009 at 2:20 pm
(47) jean says:

illegals should not get free health care. this is on american taxpayers. america’s first obligation is to help americans, and those people dont get free medical care. all illegal immigrants need to be deported and fined $50,000 for the costs of making our nation spend money to deport them. it is time for immigrants to be in their own countries and their own countries obligation, not america’s.

August 2, 2009 at 3:47 am
(48) Charrles101 says:

I am an American citizen. My wife works in the medical field and tells me that our hospitals will go under if Obama and Congress pass the Health care bill to create a government insurance. Under the current system, hospitals charge high prices and do an overabundant amount of tests so they can bring in enough revenue to off set the enormous cost of all the illegal aliens that flood our ER with free health care in which the hospital eats. So, if this bill passes hospitals will not be able to off set the costs of the free visits in ER by patients who are illegal. We will all suffer if this happens. If this bill passes, hospitals will only receive 50 percent of what they used to receive from medicare and medicaid. The only solution to the problem is the unpopular decision to turn away those who are Illegal from our ER’s.

August 6, 2009 at 10:53 am
(49) Megan says:

We need a REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT, one that is on our side and for the better good of American Citizens. Worry about everyone else after we help our own….. A GOOD President could start out by doing the following…….

Lock down our borders and start a 6 month cleanup project. Tax dollars that go to paving the way for illegal freeloaders should be spent on sending them home and clearing our our country, its OURS so we need to take it back instead of giving it away several pieces at a time.

Stop American free loading as well, stop giving so many benefits to those who dont deserve it, with the illegals gone, we have plenty of job openings!

The elderly has paid into SS and disability for their entire Adult life, if it wasnt for them we wouldn’t be here, they’ve set us up to succeed, they’ve paid in, now lets give back!

This would be a great start, now on that note…

I believe Robin Williams said it best… Give the Illegals 90 days to get their affairs in order and get out of our country. Yes I can see why they come here for a better life, they dont have to do anything but sit back and collect, while we still work. Someone mentioned that they pay taxes on the things they purchase, well “ignorance is bliss”. Honey they dont buy things here, they send it home to their families, then they spend our American money making other countries richer. Those jobs that we dont want, well they used to be the jobs that our high school students had during summer and while going to high school and college. Those students now have a hard time finding jobs, the students would be the ones blowing their money and recycling it back through our economy, that folks is a good thing! Because the money stays here. Now we want to give free health care to them, thats a great idea, lets make an American who cannot afford health care but desperatly needs it, pay for someone who does not belong here in the first place. To all of the illegals posting on here, go home, I wasnt aware we were starting to provide free internet service as well. You really have no say in the matter, you dont pay taxes to have a voice, you are not free to have an opinion and you’re illegal therefore you cannot vote! There are many issues with our government on our American part as well. There should be stricter laws on those American freeloaders as well. Medicaid, Food Stamps, Cash, Section 8 all of these should be more limited. If you are on Medicaid by law you should have to have your tubes tied after baby number 2, you cannot afford it therefore you should not be able to have it. Its just like a car “you want it but dont need it, if you cannot afford it work for it” We dont hand those our for free…. yet! I am preganant and pay for medical insurance and am lucky to get an ultrasound.. A picture, HAHAHA nope. Now I know some on FREE Medicaid, they get 3D, 4D, Pictures, Videos, you name it! And its FREE! I dont understand this country, the lazier you are the less you contribute (unless its another mouth to feed) and the more you can recieve. Food stamps should be limited to healthier foods, Cash should be well monitored…. why are we paying for these people to get high?!?! Section 8?? Come on its free!! “Keep it clean, if you cannot maintain a home, we will have a warehouse full of card board boxes… Recycled! So they too will be free! And wont cost tax dollars.”

Government has honestly gotten TOO BIG for its own good! They are over paid and clearly its not working! Look at where we are!! In the middle of a very bad recession and still want to give out to those that wont give back, free stuff to those who dont deserve it. Why are we responsible for illegals, why do All of the HARD WORKING Americans have to sit on the back burner and hand over all of our necessities to illegals that take, take, take, and never give, give, give???

I dont know how this doesnt make any sense to some, how ignorant have some of you become?? Seriously!?! This could result in less taxes, more benefits to those that really need it, more for your families, more jobs, less problems, more space in prisons for the sickos that belong there! The Government is leading us downward, we are becoming the minority, weak, helpless, but nobody wants to do anything about it. If we cannot help ourselves why should we be responsible for helping others that dont have a right to be here in the first place.

PS. You can now turn people/your neighbors into the whitehouse to be watched. If they are spreading rumors or talking about this new free healthcare plan for ILLEGALS, after being turned in they will be surveillanced! What sucks is Obama still has 3 years to completely tear down our country, why isnt anyone paying attention to what side he is really on?? Because its not ours!

To the Government: What other rights would you like to take away to hand out to these freeloading illegals?? How much harder do I have to work to support them? I have my own kids and family to support!! Send them home!!

August 16, 2009 at 5:29 pm
(50) Charles says:

The US is not obligated to take care of the worlds poor. It never has. We are not obligated to employ and provide health care for the masses of illegal immigrants coming from Mexico. The guilt falls on Mexico and its corrupt government, and a society that promotes large families without regard to affordabilty.

September 1, 2009 at 10:02 pm
(51) Emma says:

i think that taxes are there for a purpose which is to be used so i think that its a good thing that there are such programs as the ones being offered to people that are in need:)!

September 3, 2009 at 12:31 am
(52) John says:

In order to get a job in the US, you must file a W-2. Presumably illegals use a fake SS number. That means that taxes are withheld and they CANNOT file for a refund, and they NEVER get back what they pay into Social Security. For an illegal, it’s taxation without representation and little benefit.

Unless their employer doesn’t require a W-2, doesn’t collect taxes and doesn’t pay minimum wage. In that case the employer should be deported and his citizenship turned over to a deserving illegal.

September 17, 2009 at 9:56 am
(53) Scott says:

Bobbie,
I have been angered by illegals for a VERY long time. In fact, I left California to come to Colorado in hopes of escaping this egregious problem. The key word here is “ILLEGAL”. That means: ‘unlawful; forbidden by law or statute’. If you are committing a crime, arent’t there lawful measures that legal citizens have to face? If you are in this country illegally, then…I think we should get them out, and bill Mexico for the transport. Too many politicians are in bed with Mexico, and won’t even address this herculean problem that is breaking the back of the glorious country!

September 18, 2009 at 1:03 am
(54) Liliana says:

Let me start by saying this, I am a 22 year old “illegal” immigrant and have been so since the day I was carried into this country as a 2 year old baby. I DO pay taxes and my own bills, including my internet Megan. I work two jobs, and attend college full time (Without loans!). Your ancestors crossed the ocean my people crossed a river and we’re the wet backs? Reality check! All you Americans were immigrants at some point. We are all humans and have the right to live healthy and happily, you fought for your rights and so will we.
In response to the topic at hand, free health care is wrong. If the cost of preventative health care was affordable, we could all visit the doctor without breaking the bank. Let’s fix this before we increase funds to any “crutch” program including Ventanillas de Salud. Maximizing accessibility to such programs only opens the door for more people to abuse.
For example, just recently I was at a local grocery store waiting in line to pay for my items. There was an African American woman in front of me dressed in designer labels, ramming two overflowing carts. Curious, I waited anxiously for the cashier to state the total, $626!! To my surprise this lady proceeded to casually pull out two EBT cards from her $2500 Gucci purse. Free loading Hispanics? What about these freeloading AMERICANS??!! Or the many Caucasian people at the freeway exit with the expensive Bluetooth in their ear or BMW keys in their pockets begging for a hand out?

September 23, 2009 at 10:14 am
(55) paula says:

Please if anyones wants to start a group anything .. i am here and willing to do anything I can not take this anymore!!!

October 6, 2009 at 5:19 pm
(56) Marisela says:

Seriously, people have some problems. Why can’t people just realize that Illegals are here and they will stay so you might as well get used to it. They aren’t harming anybody they do their own thing like everyone else. We all pay taxes…even the illegals. People keep saying to send them back because they don’t want to support them?? I’m sorry but you don’t support them they have jobs and they support themselves. The ones that don’t have jobs and rely on the government are no different from the Americans that do the same. Illegals aren’t the only ones who get help from the government Americans do as well. I see no reason why some Americans want them gone have you guys realized how many Illegals work for Americans?? How they tend to do the jobs Americans don’t want in other words the sucky jobs. Im Latin-American. Born and raised here but yes my family did move here from another country. It’s hard to grow up in a place where all people do is complain about people stealing their jobs or getting things free when they supposedly have no right but let me tell you guys something. Illegals have as much right as any American. Because unless you are Native American you all are immigrants as well so stop complaining.

November 23, 2009 at 11:19 am
(57) IGNORANCE CAN NOT BE CURED WITH GOOD HEALTHCARE says:

Does anyone in their right mind want to extend FREE health-care to people who are not even supposed to live here in the first place?

Anyone with a measurable pulse, regardless of political affiliation, will answer this question in the negative.

FACT: THE STATUS QUO ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIENS TO RECEIVE FREE HEALTH CARE. Don’t believe me? Head to your local emergency room, tell them you have no insurance and no job, WILL THEY SEND YOU HOME?……ANS = NO! They will treat you and give you a financial aid package and ultimately write it off…… guess who pays for that bill…… WE ALL DO.

COMPLACENCY AND INACTION DOES NOT RESOLVE, BUT RATHER EXACERBATES PROBLEMS. We tried it early on during WWII with catastrophic results may I add.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, the current system is a failure, The ONLY thing we cannot accept is to retain the status quo.

All these politicians who vote against a bill solely on ideological grounds are brain dead, the status quo is destroying our country, WE NEED ACTION NOT COMPLACENCY!

November 23, 2009 at 11:20 am
(58) Omar says:

January 13, 2010 at 12:09 pm
(59) christy chun says:

well i think that it is wrong that our country want help others when they are in need our country has alot of money they could help. i think alot more because i am going through through this write now i have been married to an guatemalan for 5 years now we didnt marry for his papers we married because we love each other. and we have three wonderful babes together. but now i have alot of problem now 5 months ago my husband was told that he has end stage kidney diease and has to be ob dieylisis until he can get a transplant but the thing is we cant get hin any kind of health care nothin to pay for his meds nothin and everbody thing o well he is married to a white girl so he has plenty of help well there are wrong cause i have went and called ever thing i can there is nothin out there to help illegal immgrant and to get paper is a lot of money that people dont have these days but our goverment is wrong for how they treat spanish people they are people just like white or blacks just they are brown and speak diff language. they have everthing the same just like we do. they have feeling just like we do. but if you notice the goverment dont treat chines or french poeaple like that but you know what they are illegal to….so if any one know any kind of hep i could get let me know christychun99@yahoo.com

January 25, 2010 at 7:19 pm
(60) jeniffer says:

All of you are so selfish.. im sure that if you were in that same position you would like that opportunity and you know what??
Those illegal ALIENS as you call them are humans just like you so dont feel special and let them have an opportunity…
its really sad how all of you are!!

February 20, 2010 at 8:54 pm
(61) ronald says:

if the rolls were reversed do you think the illegals would pay for my health care?

March 22, 2010 at 8:03 pm
(62) Mary G says:

I Can’t believe how many Post’s i have read stating how Illegals are Human also,how we can’t turn our backs on them.If WE were ALL Treated EQUAL,maybe i would understand,and start to agree.But we are Not EQUAL!!

Fine Example,If i were to go to the Doc’s,My Kids,And if i could Not Pay,it would go straight to Collectors.
With the New Health Care,If i couldn’t afford Health Care,I would get a Fine from IRS.

Illegals,Have NO problems with these.They Go to Doc’s/ER’s and Can’t pay?OH well.

Well the IRS Fine them? LOL,No,of course not,why should they? How could they? So Makes it Much easier,just to give Free to them!!

Just 2 Easy Examples,Yes the lists Goes on and on.

March 22, 2010 at 8:16 pm
(63) Mary G says:

Illegals,Have NO problems with these.They Go to Doc’s,or ER and Can’t pay?OH well.

Well the IRS Fine them?No,of course not,why should they? How could they? So Makes it Much easier,just to give Free to them!!

Just 2 Easy Examples,Yes the lists Goes on and on.

Someone mentioned saying how many have Tax ID.I live in a Town,where Illegals are pouring in by the hundreds,and i can rest assure you,many do not have.Again this is a smaller town,and my daughter has met,and has talked to many.Her friends have become friends with many.So don’t try telling me that many have these.

May 4, 2010 at 3:51 pm
(64) bedazzled says:

I personally don’t understand why the people of america make such a fuss over Mexicans being in the US legal or illegal when anyone from anywhere else in the world can come here and blow up buildings and explode planes, and no one cares about that until it’s too late to do anything. Hasn’t it alway’s been that America is the land of oppertunity and other nations come here to make a better life? And we have alway’s been proud to lend a hand. But why is it so hard to offer the same kindness and hospitality to Mexican people. I frankly think think it’s a shame that we can’t stop ourselves from discriminating and being racist toward Mexican’s. Aren’t we all from the same “race”? “The human race”? I say do back ground checks and whatever else needs to be done in the screening process, but if someone comes here strictly for the sole purpose of bettering themselves, give them papers and let them stay. Kick out all the drug smugglers and arms dealers, and murders and sex offenders and any other bad seed. That’s what’s hurting america, not illegal immigrants.

May 7, 2010 at 12:59 am
(65) truechristian says:

THANK YOU, BEDAZZLED!

May 7, 2010 at 8:22 pm
(66) Eric says:

I agree, i think that everyone should be more considerite because i am a mexican and I respect you, and I pay taxes, and im not the only one,my whole family does. So F off. Me and my people all work hard so you need to cool it man.

May 7, 2010 at 8:28 pm
(67) Jose says:

Ya man I understand we work hard to just to be ridiculled and pestered by all the white people. We are all equall and we are going to be here a while so calm done and forget about it.All of my people work hard and pay everything you do.

May 7, 2010 at 8:44 pm
(68) Nick says:

One question, if we are all equall and the same then why do you keep saying “my people”. You may think that you pay alot but you really dont. If you think about it you all get food payed for, medical stuff payed for you all live in the same house and you can survive off of rice and beans for months.You most likely get paid in cash and can barely speak english. And another thing,watch the crime report tonight on tv, 9 times out of 10, it’s a wetback thats commited a crime.And don’t say it’s to provide to you family. Because the crime is mostly for mugging money and material items fom store. and here comes the big one, DRUGS! Its one thing to steal food or clothes but when you steal tvs and ipods ans computers than it gets rather old. Espesially when you get arrested by the police and can’t even TALK TO THEM! BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!So F u right back to ya!

July 20, 2010 at 3:50 pm
(69) Rosemarie says:

“I Can’t believe how many Post’s i have read stating how Illegals are Human also,how we can’t turn our backs on them.”

And screaming for their rights. Why don’t they scream in their own countries for their rights? And why don’t they think WE have the right to determine how many immigrants we can absorb and what their skills/health should be?

And don’t you love how they always compare themselves to welfare Americans? “You have welfare collectors here!” No kidding, so we’re happy to have even more from Mexico?

They don’t pay income taxes (which is the main tax, NOT sales tax), they drain the school system dry, and what little they do earn is sent back home.

As for doing the work Americans won’t do -another delusion. Americans work in coal mines, farming, construction, all kinds of dangerous jobs. But illegals love to kick sand up and distract with rhetoric like “we’re all immigrants!”

With the work ethic and brains they display in their posts, no wonder their countries are such garbage cans.

July 20, 2010 at 3:58 pm
(70) Rosemarie says:

Illegals scream (like in some of these posts) “We have a right to live healthy and happy! We come here for a better life!” One wonders if they think the US is just a giant, open-borders island where living happy and healthy originates organically. That having rules and laws don’t contribute to that condition at all.

They basically tear down one of the things that MAKES this country one where you can live healthy and happy, which is the sense of fair play. Millions of other would-be immigrants (often related to Americans) wait patiently to come over, but Mexicans think they’re so privileged and special that our laws don’t apply to them.

July 20, 2010 at 4:30 pm
(71) Chopper says:

Give them free health care, then arrest them and deport them.
It’s a federal law to come here illegally , and there for a good reason for.
How many illegal Mexican criminals do liberals want in their neiborhood?

If you don’t agree with current immigration laws, write your congressman.

September 20, 2010 at 8:25 pm
(72) kathleen says:

honestly all of you guys are racist if you have a heart and blood running threw your body we are all equal it dosent matter what color or language or country you are from we are all equal. and just in case none of you dumbass’s havent relized all of us are illegal you stupid retards we stole this land from the indians whom had it first to begin with so be for real and get a life. im 100% white american and i cant stand this stupid country all freakin white peopla are so stupid and im so sick and tired of hearing people cry about 9/11 yeah it happened so what get over it.we are all gonna die one day. i didnt even care when it happened people get killed every day so what. get over your self. white people are just made at the spanish people for taking your jobs guess what they do much harder work than any freakin white person and they dont complain about it. all white people want to do is get paid to sit on their ass all day so dont hate the facts that are the truth and you all know it your freakin lazy ass people. you should wish you were spanish. oh yea dont forget that i am 100% white and writing this!! thanks for people stupid people!

October 14, 2010 at 12:35 am
(73) Richie says:

We are all equal as humans, but not as citizens. We have soldiers, residents and citizens, dying every day to preserve the rights for Americans. They die for US! Not illegals. To say the opposite is a slap in the face to our veterans. Illegals have no entitlement to rights in this country. They haven’t earned it!

October 23, 2010 at 7:45 pm
(74) Linda Y says:

Mary Jane is such an idiot and probably an illegal herself. Illegals come here and break our laws and we have to pay for everything they do. We pay for their education, welfare, healthcare, housing, etc. Our federal govt. is the problem and to me I believe traitors because they reward illegal immigrants and punish its own citizens with higher taxes, premiums on insurance (car and health), and everything else. And the thanks Americans get for illegals being here is higher crime, higher taxes, and higher prices for everything we purchase from food to healthcare.

November 13, 2010 at 9:28 am
(75) J. McCullough says:

Unbelievable! I am 53 years old, have raised 2 children alone, work full-time in the health care field, and have lived in this country my whole life. I am STILL not able to afford health insurance! What is going on in this country??

November 26, 2010 at 3:40 pm
(76) maggie says:

don’t tell me these damn wetback mexicans don’t get food stamps and the whole damn lot. they drive new cars and trucks and use food stamps wic and all. they are a disgrace to all tax payers. i wonder if we lived in mexico god forbid would they pay our medical bills and etc. our government is a total disgrace. obama’ polosi’ and reed should all be made live in mexico. and to those hispanics born in u. s. and call u. s. citizens all kinds of names get the hell out of our country we don’t want you .

November 30, 2010 at 7:01 pm
(77) Bob says:

It’s true- I work for the state and we authorize all that Cash paid by the state (my taxes)-Heck we even come to their house and give them free rides to the doctors and healthcare for life- even if they are Illegal. People on Medical get all their health issues taken care of directly when they check into the hospitals- they don’t have to wait for scans, tests, or labs- they just come directly to the Emergency room – the hospital can not send them home unless they are stable. Doctors are guaranteed payment from the state- so they love Medical :)

December 13, 2010 at 6:12 pm
(78) The O G says:

Bedazzled, your an idiot! Liliana, why havn’t you applied for citizenship? You’ve been here long enough. Maybe you are just used to the American tax payer benefits you have recieved over the years. Bedazzled says “But why is it so hard to offer the same kindness and hospitality to Mexican people.” maybe we are tired of YOU PEOPLE not speaking our language (demanding that WE speak yours), respecting our laws and culture. My suggestion is for all you people that think Americans are disrespectful to you, go back to your home country, take your family with you (so they can experience the rich and warm culture that you seem to be so proud of) and fix your own government. We – the American people – have been compassionate and giving for far to long. We’ve had ENOUGH! We are tired of people coming into this country and demanding things of us!
If you want to become an American citizen, then go for it.
Submit your application, pay the fees and wait in line. That’s how it’s done in America. If you don’t like it, too bad. Stay home. We have enough free loaders, we don’t need anymore. For those of you who think that we can’t do anything about the masses of ILLEGALS that are already here, I say BS. DEPOT THEM!! ALL OF THEM. President Eisinhower did it in the 50′s ( because our boy’s were returning from Korea and he knew they were going to need jobs) and there is no reason it can’t be done today ( except that NOBODY has the Balls). As for the polititians, don’t these politicians realize that the very people the’re pandering to, won’t even bother to learn our language.

December 17, 2010 at 5:34 pm
(79) Anna says:

Well I am a U.S citizen who married an illegal immigrant , he is a very hard working man, he pays his taxes, and he doesn’t have any health insurance as we can’t afford it. I think all you so called Americans need to stop your dam whining and get a freaking job or two as my husband has. YOU all claim Americans can’t get a freaking job are going to go clean toilets, be maids etc., THINK not you all think you are better than Mexicans hell fuking NOT they are better people because in all honesty they don’t ask for help from the government as they have too much pride unlike you AMERICANS that think everything should be handed to you and with a silver spoon HELL NO GET UP AND GET A FREAKING JOB, IF MEXICANS HAVE BETTER CARS THAN YOU DO WELL GUESS THEY ARE WORKING THEIR ASSES OFF FOR THAT!!!! YA’LLL NEED TO GET A FUKING LIFE!!!! PROUD TO ME WITH A MEXICAN MAN AND ALSO MY PARENTS ARE MEXICAN WHO ONCE IN THEIR LIFE WHERE IMMIGRANTS BUT HAVE WORKED THERE ASSES OFF TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE WHY CAN’T YA’LL DO THAT?

January 8, 2011 at 11:53 am
(80) tuffy says:

Today’s Phenomenon of longer living Seniors, Illegal Immigrants and Morbid Obese Youths may not have been seen coming. But looking at hindsight, I think we need to go back to County and State ran Hospitals and Clinics. They were good for the poor, good for jobs, good for local economy and great teaching facilities. Plus they were great for collecting statistical information for tracking medical cost and the uninsured like illegal immigrants. One public facility, one structured source of information, instead multiple private facilities with multiple ideas of collectable information which causes great confusion to what the true cost of the care given. That’s where the government went wrong with the Health Care System. Instead of shutting down the County and State Medical Facilities and going private to save money, they should have just fixed them. It would have slowed today’s nightmare down.
It’s kind of like two old sayings: “Too many cooks spoil the stew” and “Life is one big circle”.

January 12, 2011 at 10:47 am
(81) Chris says:

It’s very Sad that American cannot even take care of it’s own. We spend Billions of dollars a year on Illegal Immigrants healthcare and we have nothing to say about it since our “Politicians” say they are good Voters. How does an Illegal Vote exactly? This Country is flushing down the tubes fast ! Our forefathers designed this country to take care of those that put into the system. Our Country is the only one in the world that allows illegals to reside (when we know exactly where they are) and do absolutely nothing about it. A very Sad state of affairs indeed !

January 12, 2011 at 10:59 am
(82) Bill says:

Anna~ why do you think you’all have nicer cars or newer ones? Because there are ten of you or more living in one house = one mortgage payment & six cars. The typical American family consist of a mother/father and children being raised – not 5-6 incomes in one household. So again, we get taxed more and pay for illegal health services and those that cannot afford it, ie…those people working under the table without health care – those same people who are owning six cars in those residences -We have to support them whether we like it or not !

January 20, 2011 at 10:20 pm
(83) lori says:

January 20, 2011 at 10:25 pm
(84) lori says:

ILLEGAL ALIEIENS, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY. STOP STEALING OUR HEALTH CARE THAT WE WORK AND PAY FOR.

February 5, 2011 at 9:44 am
(85) Bud says:

I believe that if you are illegal you do not deserve any free ride for health care or anything else in this country. On the other hand the people in this country that can afford to buy health insurance but refuse to and use our emergency rooms as there dr. visits and do not pay are no better than the illegals in this country today.

February 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm
(86) JR says:

ILLEGALS DON’T DESERVE A FREE RIDE TO HEALTH CARE, AND THERE NOT LET ME TELL YOU WHY. ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO WORK HERE (WHICH I CAN GUARANTEE IS THE MAJORITY OF THEM) DO NOT CLAIM THEIR FEDERAL AND STATE TAX RETURN. WE KNOW THIS GENERATES TRILLIONS OF MONEY TO FINANCE VARIOUS PUBLIC SERVICES SUCH AS MEDICARE/MEDICAL AND SOCIAL SECURITY THAT MOST “ILLEGALS” DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO. I DON’T THINK IT’S “FREE HEALTH CARE”

February 28, 2011 at 1:50 pm
(87) DisabledNamVet says:

Let none of us forget this undisputed FACT;illegal Mexicans who CHOOSE to drive here are doing so in UNINSURED CARS that when involved in accidents have more often than not caused MANY serious injuries or deaths and the “poor illegal” is only jailed for as long as it takes to deport them.How’s that for a slap in the face to the families of THE VICTIMS injured or killed by one of these illegal aliens?Of course if the “poor illegal” who wreaked this highway havoc is also injured in an accident his/her care is GRATIS!

March 12, 2011 at 11:59 am
(88) Janet says:

I am one of the millions of americans that can not afford health care, I wouldn’t want anyone turned away because the need medical care, but I would like everyone to be treated equal, so why isn’t that way.

Very upsetting, when my daughter needs surgery but I can’t afford it, because I am an american, The system isn’t right.

If someone can work, then they should pay

April 25, 2011 at 12:03 pm
(89) Semper Fi guy says:

Wanna hear something funny? This isnt about healthcare, its about how the illegal aliens have a leg up. So im a Marine and I transitioned out of the Marines 2 years ago. I was unemployed for a year just like most of the population. So i move to CA with my wife, and saw that Border Patrol was hiring. Sweet ill try this since not 1 police department was hiring, even though i could smoke during their physical fitness test and beat everyone. I walk in……10:1 im the (1 white guy). They give me a made up language test. I have to learn a new language, including grammar, punctuation, verbs, nouns, etc. A NEW FREAKING LANGUAGE IN 2 HOURS!!! And I spent the entire 2 hours doing my test. Guess what the “hispanic” people got?? Ready….. spanish tests! They were done in 15 minutes!!!!! So if I move to mexico and apply for their border patrol (no such thing) would i be at an advantage for a job because i already know english, and they would have to take some bull**** test that is almost impossible. And mind you, im currently receiving my degree in engineering. So im not just some dumb dumb off the street. So coming full circle, ill tell you whats sad. An american citizen who has indian bloodline, who serves their country in the Marines, has been over in Iraq for year(s)-(literally), to protect and defend the rights and freedoms for all citizens, cant even recieve those rights himself. But, “mexicans will do jobs americans wont”…….really?? When i couldnt put diapers on my baby girl, I would be glad to pick strawberries. Funny though, all the mexicans i see have Fu***** Escalades, or navigators with “dubs” and “systems” and Sh**. Im disguted with my country, im just plain disgusted! The country I fought to defend and protect turned its back on me. Even the Marine Corps wont take its own Marines back, disgusting! Once a Marine always a Marine, what in heart? Im bout to chuch some deuces and move to mountains or something and live off the land. F-this!

May 23, 2011 at 10:12 pm
(90) Christina says:

If the honest hard working tax paying Americans only knew the true magnitude of this situation. There are millions of illegals receiving completely free health care just in Florida alone. They go to the hospitals for free, they have their babies for free, etc. They do not pay a single dime, no co-pay, no co-insurance. They know which clinics to go to. These clinics are considered “not for profit” and the federal government with our tax money supports these clinics and allows this. I’ve known about it for years but I don’t think the majority of Americans are are aware what is happening with their tax money.

June 11, 2011 at 12:39 pm
(91) tax paying American says:

How can i like mexicans when they getting everything free that im paying for..why am i getting there medical bill everytime i get paid…the person who said that when they get free medical actually helps this country, i will like to know what the Fu*k ur smoking and if it is helping, they can give all of us medical not just the mexicans…also if u look in all the clinics, hospital and anywhere to do with medical treatments, whos at the desk?, whos the doctore and nurses? ALL FU*K MEXICANS…so ofcourse they gonna break rules to help there people…what about the whites and blacks and anyone who is in between…Y the hell am i paying for mexicans..why are they driving the best cars and dont even have a freaking job…the government in paying there rents medical and everything else….just saying..i dont hate mexicans just the ones who are lazy and illegal andthe ones i pay for..this country sucks when it comes to taking care of its own people.

July 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm
(92) Dee says:

Ms Sage, I am an American of Mexican Decent.I would like to comment on this.I am sure that there are illegals that maybe pay taxes but I bet it can’t be a high percent.It worries me about the future for lots of us Americans,you see I said lots and not ALL Americans because I have seen alot of Americans that have taken and take advantage of the system all colors.I don’t believe that we as Americans should have to pay an illegals medical especially if its a girl or women who is here illegally.What I have seen are girls and women at the clinic where I go who I can almost bet the majority are here illegal with already have 2-3 kiddos.Why the goverment or state don’t really look for a way of stopping this is beyond me.This ideal came to me when here where I live the schools want to use this machine that identifies the childs hand print for their lunch.So I thought to myself WHY doesn’t the gov. and state do something like this.ALL illegals who are here legal are finger printed and in the system.So if something like this were done can you imagine how effective this would be in places like clinics,work places etc. It may cost money for America BUT this is one way to put a fear into those that shouldn’t be here.What makes me angry are these women that are here illegal, have their childern here KNOWING the consequenses that if they get caught their childern are gonna be the ones to suffer.I believe that a finger printing machine in places of employments,clinics,and hospitals this just might stop illegals,now I said might.Why not give it a try America things that have been tryed haven’t worked yet.Can yall see illegals wanting to take a risk against a finger printing machine?

July 31, 2011 at 9:55 am
(93) Val says:

They are illegal. We’re already a society of profit driven maniacs in the healthcare system. We are an overpopulated, under insured or not insured, greedy, self driven, concerned with trivial things, and an overweight unhealthy country as a whole. We really need to take car of ourselfs first before we have bleeding hearts for everyone who manages to sneak over hear.

August 21, 2011 at 4:57 pm
(94) dan says:

I disagree that illegals don’t pay if they work they usally have to have A s.s. # probably false but the tax’s they pay in is kept by the goverment and state all of it no refunds I tryed to get A refund for A friend of A friend tryed several different ways they kept over $7000.00

February 5, 2012 at 10:44 am
(95) Brenda says:

Before america takes care Of iegals why not give fre health care to its citizens? OUR SCHOLS ARE LOADED WITH NON ENGLISH SPEAKING KIDS, AND ITS COSTING WAY TO MUCH FOR ALL OF US TAXPAYERS HERE TOO SUPPORT. IN ILLINOIS GOVERNOR QUIN JUST SIGNED INTO LAW THE DREAM ACT. OUR POLITICIANS HERE
SHOULD BE VOTED OUT OR RECALLED. the taxpayers are paying not our elected officials. quin should have put this up for a vote
so all the citizens could of had a say, weither we wanted to
let this happen.

February 14, 2012 at 10:24 am
(96) charlotte says:

I am pregnant and I also have a large tumor on my right ovary I have not been able to get full time work because of the economy so therefore emplyers arent required to give insurance even if you did find a full time job wich is very rare in sw fl they do no provided health care asa benefit to employees.

My only other option was to go down to the free clinic and be seen, i was turned away as they are servicing so many illegal immigrants they wouldnt be able to see me till 9 months down the road in which would be to late.

I had to go to the emergency room instead where all they do is stabilize you i have stage 4 cancer tumor i am an american citizen and my option is to just die quietly in pain.

The mexicans that live around us drive fancy cars and live in big houses and have jobs they dont pay taxes they dont pay for health care and they have like 6-7 kids each.

Our goverment is allowing this I am sick of our goverment and i think they should kick out all illegals they are taking jobs and much needed resources from americans.

April 7, 2012 at 5:39 pm
(97) danny ogden says:

born and raised in the us. but now 100 % disabled due to cancer, type 1 diabeties heart disease, and a tia (mini-stroke) my wife works in a local school cafe. yet i was denied any kind of assistance and was told by someone over the phone whom i couldent understand well as he could not speak good english. i rent and dont have a pot to piss in . yet obamas uncle an illegal immigrant and his aunt have it made this goverment sucks.

April 22, 2012 at 2:29 pm
(98) Huck55 says:

Why don’t we switch this around, give Americans free healthcare and charge all others from overseas that use OUR healthcare system? I bet they won’t stay in the USA very long!

June 16, 2012 at 1:52 am
(99) Betony says:

Ask me again when I don’t have a toothache. 30 years of working – and “I” can’t go to the dentist. Bastards.

June 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm
(100) Your nightmare says:

Poor of you guys that have that horrible feelings against foreign people, maybe that’s why God haven’t open doors to be a successful people and you feel less than inmigrants. Shame on you all!!!

June 18, 2012 at 12:03 pm
(101) kay says:

What about my neighbor that is married to an American, which pays nothing towards his wife or childrens care. She gets everything, and I mean everything paid for my us the American citizens. She left 2 of her children in Mexico 15 years ago. Now the Mexison council advised her to file an extension, bring her two children, Who now have duel citizen ship, over for a hollday, then she can claim them on her taxes. Instead of getting $1,600 she will get $5,000 and every year after. The children will be returning to Mexico. How she came up with $20,000 for legal fees I don’t have a clue. She presently sends $400 month to her mother, plus they have everything possible as far as tows, newest electrical gadgets, goes out to eat, new shoes it seems every three months, new clothes, etc. What about me? I am struggling and trying not to go on public aid. When I do apply I will get squat. Even the Veterans do not get the benefits they get. Now someone tell me this is fair. Enough is enough. And Obama is opening the back door every day to welcome them in. I want the same benefits NOW. I am a senior and need the help also.

July 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm
(102) Katie says:

What about all the taxes we pay for war. I would rather have my tax dollars help others ( and I paid
$30,000 + in taxes last year) than to have weapons and bombs for war.
I do believe our foreign policies has had a huge effect on the world economy. It is not the immigrants fault they are suffering. I feel for them, regardless of what part of our planet they were born in, or what language they speak. We all need to work together to analyze and fix the global problem.
Putting down others the way we are on this web site will not get us far ahead. We need to have compassion and work together. Start by studying other systems in other countries (Europe, Canada, Australia). But putting people down for doing their best to survive themselves is not a solution.

July 31, 2012 at 5:46 pm
(103) zappettini says:

Gee if I break the law guess what happens, what is the difference between being here illegally and me robbing a bank? What I should do is rob a bank, when I get locked up hire an attorney, sue because the illegals gets away with doing ILLEGAL activities…NO, and besides that I do not want to pay for their 15 kids they make, trying to dump the expense on the LEGAL WORKING TAX PAYERS…you made them YOU pay for them. The so called men that makes these babies when asked in a t.v. interview why you have so many kids, the response was “It makes me feel like a man”. There was another interview with an illegal pregnant woman in a Texas hospital, the interviewer asked her if she felt bad for the legals having to foot the bill for her births, she said “I pray for them, God will take care of them”….

August 30, 2012 at 6:54 pm
(104) robin says:

You can’t really blame the illegals, if someone offered you a job under the table and housing subsidies and food stamps
and free medical and dental care and tuition help and allowed you to drive without a license or insurance you would take it wouldn’t you? they would be stupid not to take advantage of the generosity of US taxpayers.

September 17, 2012 at 12:33 am
(105) Riss says:

Stop and think now people!
Everybody is immigrant in USA even Americans, go back to the history!
But that is not the subject. Everybody deserves to live healthy American or non American. Those immigrant work as well as you do, they paid their tax and medicaid fee every paycheck as Americans do… What’s the problem?
Don’t be selfish, let LOVE each other and forget about who should or not get health insurance. Every person who need Healthcare should get it.
What is sad is this, we refuse to give healthcare insurance to immigrant pregnant women but we forget that they will give birth to an American child, maybe they won’t get prenatal care during their pregnancy which can lead to having unhealthy or disable American babies and then we will spending thousands and thousands to save those babies… Think now people!

October 14, 2012 at 1:29 am
(106) JOSEPH T says:

So many comments; mine continues with the compassion card…i have no compassion for those who break the laws of our country.

I have worked all of my life as did my mother. She now has Alzheimer’s Disease. There is no respite care money available to help us caregivers who need a break to save our own physical and mental health but illegals get free health care by running to our ER’s. This is disgusting.

American citizens and those with legal papers come first, illegal activity should be punished not rewarded. We have millions of American caregivers screaming for a day off from caregiving 24/7 and no help is coming. I am so disappointed with our system.

November 12, 2012 at 12:40 pm
(107) Dave says:

We have to pay for our insurance and then on top of that when we get a bill we have co-pays and deductibles. Most insurance supplied by companies are cheap and are full of co-pays so we can`t afford to get sick ourselves let alone pay for illegals from another country.
How do it sign up for free insurance? I paid into the system for 43 years and my insurance still sucks. So I say if they need health care when they get sick, you put them on a bus and take them to a hospital in their country.

YOU REALLY THINK WE SHOULD JUST GIVE THEM FREE HEALTH CARE AND OTHER BENEFITS THAT THE GOVERNMENT. ARE THEY ALSO DRAWING SOCIAL SECURITY, SSI, FOOD STAMPS AND OTHER PROGRAMS?

November 15, 2012 at 1:21 pm
(108) Alex says:

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the Golden door.”

America was built on the backs of immigrants, who are we to call these people, yes people, by such derrogatory terms. People who want a better life for themselves and their children, just as your ancestors did.

I however do believe that people who do not pay taxes should not be entitled to free healthcare that goes for all the American citizens out there who do not pay taxes either and live off the government and produce child after child so they never have to work ( don’t you think these people cost the government the same and most likely more than an illegal who does work.)

January 29, 2013 at 12:21 am
(109) jrk says:

I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH THE OUTRAGED AND DISENCHANTED american citizens posting to this cite. It angers me beyond belief the way our country is being abused and raped by illegals. IF WE WEREN’T GIVING AWAY SO MUCH WOULD THERE BE THIS HUGE PROBLEM WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WATCH HISPANIC WOMEN PUSHING BABY CARRIAGES WITH SOMETIMES MORE THAN 3 children. She doesn’t speak a word of English, but SHE CAN afford to be home with her children while her illegal mate is off working under the table.My tax dollar is paying this woman to have babies and be a stay at home mom. Lest I forget to mention at the supermarket

February 23, 2013 at 11:26 am
(110) vincent says:

I don’t think it is fair to have two kinds of system, one for the illegal and another one for the law abiding tax payers citizens. If governments can afford to help the illegals (who never contributed one red cent in their life) with healthcare services or any other kind of service, then the government should help other individuals without letting them go bankrupt. This is very cruel of governments to let this happen. What’s good for the goose it’s good for the gender. Illegals are draining the system, and the only LOGICAL thing to do is deport these illegals, of whome are most times criminals escaping their own country’s judicial system. It seems that our governments have more compassion to illegals then to the tax payer citizen. Our Governments should stop the insanity, stop wasting the tax payer’s dollars on illegals and start to look after its own citizens.

April 6, 2013 at 12:12 am
(111) suz marie says:

Prention? Clearlyt illegal immigrants go to our
ER for many more reason than a preventative flu shot…let’s start with having their babies here. Someone post what the cost of deliverying a baby costs these days. Accidents, home, auto etc result in ER visits not to mentnion chronic or acute medical coonditions and more. They are getting medical care, not prevention care.

This is unfair to those of us who pay for needed services and as posted by another, it is a slap in the face for the milllions of americans without insurance. Even if there is insurance reform and all americans become covered, it is still unfair to provide free medical care to people who are breaking our immigration laws…not only are they breaking
“”our laws”. aka stepping on us to get where they want to go (do you wish to talk about compassion now) they are also stepping ahead of those who are following our laws, who are waiting their turn, who are abiding by the rules: what a slap in the face to these individuals. Where is the care and compassion I ask on the part of the illegals? I don’t want illegal behavior rewarded at any level and I don’t want them in my country. Please don’t use the “they work hard” card because so do millions of amercians and these americans do not get free medical care. even if one has medical insurance it never covers 100 percent so americans always pay. its time for illegal immigrants to pay. they have money so it might take them a lifetime to pay of their debt but that is how it should be.

April 6, 2013 at 12:52 am
(112) suz marie says:

There seems to be a debate as to whether illegals pay taxes or not; lets assume they do.. Its not fair that they get free medical care As someone pointed out “we are equal” there citizens and legal residents should get free health care beginning now.

Stop playing they work hard, want a better life yadda yadda. So do Americans. I am looking for employment and I have not seen any strawberry picking job openings. Please tell me what jobs they do that an American would not want to do? Provide a list smart ones.

I don’t want to grant citizenship to anyone that breaks our laws, especially immigration laws. Driving wihtout a driver’s license and insurance are up there too.; oh and the stealing of
SS numbers…Catholic? Church loving hard working…blah blah. Illegals are talking out of both sides of their mouth..

Yes, our ancestors were immigrants. No one has yet stated we do not welcome immigration. Americans do welcome immigration.
We are asking that people this wish to come to our country follow the appropriate procedures (the legal pathway). What kind of contribution do illegals make when they walk all over those in line waiting to enter the country…is this a person of character we want here? When our ancestors were coming to this country there were few if any laws regarding immigration but there were requirements. Getting off ship, indivudals were inspected and certain documents were required. As the years evolved immigration laws were created…so do twist the matter of immigration. do it legally.

Most certainlu, we will pay taxes whether illegals are here or not, but if they were gone, our tax dollars would go to Americans and legal residents and their needs and not the needs of law breaking leeches.

I cannot afford hearing aids 3k for each ear…shocking. an illegal got hearing aids, how and why i do not know. someone explain that to me.

April 25, 2013 at 6:55 pm
(113) Carolina says:

Go to Mexico and get sick and see what you get. If you can’t pay, you are put in jail and held for ransom. Why do we have to pay for them? Duh, it’s because democrats want their votes. America has been invaded and not a shot was fired. Yet, the worst is yet to come. All the hospitals and ER’s will be infected with their brand new viruses and diseases. God Almighty help us.

January 21, 2014 at 6:40 pm
(114) Michael Rodgers says:

Some stated that illegals don’t pay their fair share.and that’s not true. There are no illegals I know that don’t work.or buy gas, food, cloths, vehicles which all have taxes applied to the final cost. And further more the larger majority of illegals work under false ss# and names which taxes are taken from their paychecks. And the best part is they can’t go and file or claim them taxes on a return. There for benefiting the economy and government more. If every illegal in the states left all at once the entire economy would collapse in a matter of days.and back to the original subject yes illegals should be allowed and provided health coverage because they do pay their share and take back nothing. They don’t steal our jobs. They do the jobs that are less desirable, or jobs that Americans feel their too good to do… But it is what it is. Millions of people are fighting and dying to get here and I want out.

February 2, 2014 at 4:20 pm
(115) Nichole says:

Well if there is free health care out there for illegals, I sure need to know about because I have been married for 7 years to a man that is still illegal because the laws make it almost impossible to get him legal. I bet a lot of you say that not true, but I am here to tell you we been turned down and not allowed to get him his legal residence. We have a fourteen year old daughter, she and I are both Citizens of the US and we haven’t been able to get it for him. Now as for healthcare he was in a wreck, paralyzed and I am still paying for his bills, he could not get therapy because he was illegal so I worked out a deal with where I worked to get outpatient for at least 2 hours a week, normally it would have been 5 hours a day for 12 weeks. I could put him on my insurance and pay for it, but we can’t do that either. Yes he came her illegally, I chose to marry him, but who knew it would be this hard to get him legal, and what would you do to help your family, there here illegally, but look at all the crime we have right her, people killing people it that a little more concerning than someone who came over to do labor work others don’t want to do. As for jobs, your doctors, lawyers and business men are from forgien contries and there here legally taking the white collar jobs. If you want to change how things work, change how the laws work. This country has always been based on immigrants.

February 2, 2014 at 4:33 pm
(116) nikki says:

By the way Caroline, your right we can go to Mexico and have to pay for the healthcare, but its cheap, I paid for my daughter to get her teeth fixed for less than 50.00, My sister in law had her baby for 750 and the he was sick and paid another 300 for xtra health care. Yes they came here illegally, do you know how they get here legally, look it up see how hard it is before you pass judgement. And by the way, you just like most point out the Mexican, you do know they are not the only illegals, you have Chinese, Japanese, African, Indian, Afganastan, and many more. And 9-11 was done by people legally in this country, think on that one. Oh and for jobs there doing, tomatoes 30 cents a bucket, strawberry fields, watermelon, pulling weeds out of peanut, soybean and corn fields are also available. Cleaning the chicken poop and dead chickens out of the houses, there are many jobs South Alabama and Georgia can offer you to do if you would like to relocate for the small wage. As a matter of fact two years ago when Alabama implemented their new immigration laws, crops rotted, farmers lost a lot because they could not find people to pick the tomatoes and strawberries, so I know it is an issue, google it.

February 26, 2014 at 3:10 pm
(117) Edith says:

I’m a nurse and I think is very inhumane to deny medical attention to any indocumented person. I would be willing to volunteer some hours a week in a hospital that offers free attention to this people.

March 22, 2014 at 8:59 pm
(118) BRAVEFRONTIERHACKS says:

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before
but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
Nonetheless, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!