1. Money
The statistics are startling when it comes to the outrageous uninsured Americans and the numbers keep getting bigger. But what do you do when you don't have a job and can't get individual or family health insurance from an employer? Or, what about all the families that have jobs but still cannot afford the health insurance offered by their employers and can't find an option for cheap health insurance?

There are low cost health insurance options out there that, in fact, many Americans have already implemented and are beating the rising battle against being uninsured. In addition, more individual and family health insurance options are being brought into the market as the rising number of uninsured Americans increases. This is great news for people who just don't know what to do when it comes to obtaining low cost and cheap health insurance.

Check out Help! I Need Low Cost or Cheap Health Insurance for the top 10 ways Americans are getting the individual and family health insurance coverage they need.

Comments
August 23, 2010 at 3:38 pm
(1) Lee Lewis says:

nice article but of little help, I have no job, no insurnace, no income.

August 23, 2010 at 3:40 pm
(2) Lee Lewis says:

nice article but of little help to those with no insurance, not job and no income.

April 22, 2011 at 7:21 am
(3) Mikki says:
June 1, 2011 at 12:32 am
(4) J Coffey says:

Article really doesn’t help those who can’t afford to pay and are ineligable for assistance(medicaid).
I barely make ends meet doing odd jobs.
On a good note I quit smoking and drinking Soda for over a year now(can’t afford those habits).

Society loves Drug addicts and drunks,maybe I should become one of those then I will get help.

June 27, 2011 at 11:09 pm
(5) equalhealthcare says:

with lesser money you can get good health insurance plans is good ….thanks for this..

September 18, 2011 at 3:05 pm
(6) Sara says:

Last time I tried to buy health insurance online I got scammed out of $300 and never saw any medical cards, bills or nothing. I never got a refund. I suffer from epilepsy and we live on one income, it hurt us to lose just that little amount. How do you know who is legit and who isn’t?

October 13, 2011 at 12:39 pm
(7) IrvinFLinsurance says:

Sorry to hear that, to answer your question sara.

If your buying insurance online. It only goes two ways:

If its thru a website its either directly thru the company or thru an Insurance Agent. If its a insurance agent usually they have their license # posted on their website, if not ask for it.

You can check their license # with your state license bureau by calling or going thru your states website and entering their license #

If its a website were you are looking for quotes or a particular type of plan like individual, family plan, copay etc. they require you to enter some brief information, from there they will pass it to a Insurance agent that is licensed to sell in your state to help you. You can ask for their license # if you are unsure about them and then look them up.

Hope that helps.

July 2, 2012 at 7:27 pm
(8) Bart says:

I mess up & got my self my third DUI in 2008. The good news is I have not drink alcohol the past three years & there was no accidents involved with my DUI’s. The bad news is no one is going to hire me so I just have pretty much have giving up.Will the IRS throw me in jail for not having health insurance?

July 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(9) Tamara Novak says:

I have free health care because I am on medicaid. I should feel better, but being insured matters little when you have to see incompetent doctors. I feel worse on the days I see my doctors because of the condescension and superiority that is justified against me. I wonder if people would ever think that many of us have been productive members of society before our breakdowns. Forget productive, just members of society.

July 9, 2013 at 7:03 pm
(10) Tamara Novak says:

Don’t get health insurance. Just get a competent doctor. Plan to file for bankruptcy. Insurance companies don’t help you feel better. Also, check on charities that might help pay for medical bills within your hospital. The hospital may not tell you about it or where it is. Don’t tell hospitals you have money. They will take it from you. (Wise old words.) If you are caring for another person within or outside of your home, call social security and tell them so that you can be paid for the special and appreciated WORK that you are doing for someone else.

August 18, 2013 at 9:58 pm
(11) Dutch says:

Sound like we all have problems with no health insurance ,I haven’t seen one question answered.Where do I get health insurance with no job .Can somebody please help me.

October 17, 2013 at 7:43 pm
(12) randall says:

hi mikki i went to your link and still like we all ask.how to get cheap for poor insurance.150-300 isent cheap for the real so called poor.then again i seen people with 200,000 in bank and said they where poor.i may have 45 dollars in bank.so wheres the help for unemployed or low low poor income folks like my self thanks